Pure Linen drawstring Bread Bag:
Linen is one of the most natural eco-friendly fabrics on the planet and is great for helping you to keep your bakery or homemade bread loaves fresher for longer than if you left it uncovered or store in a plastic or paper bag.
Features of our eco-friendly Bread Bag: Our eco-friendly natural linen Bread Bag is:
- An eco-friendly way to make you bread stay fresher for longer.
- A generous 46cm (18 inches) long and 25cm (9.75 inches) wide – allowing enough room for a variety of bread loaf lengths and is definitely long enough to accommodate a loaf baked in a standard loaf pan.
- Easy-to-access with its drawstring opening design (the drawstring is made from100% cotton ). A wooden bead has been placed at the end of the drawstring to enable you to close the bag tightly and to prevent the drawstring from pulling out of its casing).
- Machine or hand washable.
- Plastic-free, reusable, sustainable, zero-waste, biodegradable and recyclable.
TOP TIP: If it takes you a little longer than my carbohydrate-loving family to consume your bread; if you wrap the bread in a piece of wax paper before placing in the loaf bag will help keep it fresh for a little longer.